Official Documents from the U.S. Department of Labor:
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Summary/Fact Sheet
Official summary of the 1,000+ pages of new regulations released by the DOL on Apr. 6, 2016.
- DOL FAQs
Get answers to all your questions, like "When do the new regulations take affect?" and "How will this impact my compensation?"
- Final Rule - Definition of Term Fiduciary; Conflict of Interest Rule - Retirement Investment Advice
- Chart Illustrating Changes from DOL's 2015 Conflict of Interest Proposal to Final
- Class Exemption for Principal Transactions
- Best Interest Contract Exemption (BICE)
- Other Ammedments & Documents
We're working diligently to educate ourselves on the new DOL Fiduciary Standard, so we can educate you...
The Department of Labor (DOL) released details of its new Fiduciary Rule on April 6, 2016. With 1,000+ pages of regulations, it will take PMG and our partners time to fully comprehend the impact it will have on you, the products you offer, and our industry.
While we continue researching and learning about the implications, please use this resource library to better educate yourself on the ruling and how it will impact your business.
We will continue publishing additional resources to this page as well as post blogs, host webinars, send email updates, and more to keep you up to date and informed to the best of our ability.